Ben Kling Florist

From Hattiesburg Memory
Jump to: navigation, search

Ben Kling Florist was a florist shop in Hattiesburg from 1906 until it closed in 2006. It was at the northwest corner of Dearborne Street and St. Paul Street in the 1930s (where Southland Florist is today), then was at 819 Hardy St. for over fifty years (where Flowers by Miriam is today). In late September, 2006, the store closed due to health reasons of the owner, Bobby Kling.[1]

References