Hotel Hattiesburg

From Hattiesburg Memory
Jump to: navigation, search
Photo of the hotel from 1906
Diagram of the hotel from the 1915 Sanborn Map

Hotel Hattiesburg (also sometimes known as the Milner Hotel) was built in 1906 on the eastern corner of Mobile Street and Pine Street in downtown Hattiesburg. It was demolished in May 1961.[1][2] Today the site is a parking lot.


References

  1. Hattiesburg, Our History In Photos, p 28
  2. "Razing of old hotel brings back memories" by Wiley Allen Landrum, Hattiesburg American, May 29, 1961, pg 10