Jack's Cafe

From Hattiesburg Memory
Jump to: navigation, search

Jack's Cafe was a restaurant on East 2nd Street near the intersection with Mobile Street. It was opened in 1938 by Jack Bevon, Sr., then was taken over by his son, Jack Bevon, Jr. in 1967. It later closed in the early 1990s, then it reopened on March 2, 1992.[1] It later closed again.

References

  1. "Jack's Cafe is back in business" by M. E. Williams, Hattiesburg American, February 28, 1992