Old federal building
The old federal building is at 200 West Pine Street in downtown Hattiesburg. It opened in 1910 and served as the post office until about 1932, when it was replaced by the new post office building at 115 West Pine Street. Beginning in 1939 the building served the US District Court. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Today it serves the Hattiesburg Municipal Court.