Power House

From Hattiesburg Memory
Jump to: navigation, search
The Power House restaurant

The Power House is located near the center of the USM campus, just north of the USM library. Originally built in 1934.[1] Remodelled and reopened as a restaurant on May 25, 2006. [2]

References

  1. Power House Restaurant to Host Official Ribbon Cutting Festivities - USM press release, August 28, 2006
  2. Power House Opens - USM press release, May 25, 2006