The President's home c1920
The Ogletree Alumni House, before renovations and later damage by the 2013 tornado
Damaged caused by the tornado
The Ogletree House is the current headquarters of the USM Alumni Association. It was originally built in 1912 as one of the original buildings on campus, and served as the president's home. The building was named after Powell Ogletree in 1987 after he retired.
On January 18, 2008, work began on a $4 million restoration and expansion project on the building. The building expanded from 6500 square feet to 12800 square feet.
On February 10, 2013, the building suffered extensive damaged from the 2013 tornado.