Waldoff's was a department store with locations in Hattiesburg and Biloxi. The first store opened in 1924 on Batson Street in downtown Hattiesburg. Later another store, Milton's Ltd, opened on Hardy Street, as well as another Waldoff's store in the Edgewater Mall in Biloxi. In 1974 the downtown store was moved into a much larger location at the new Cloverleaf Mall. The last Waldoff's store closed in 1994.