Davidson Co. building

From Hattiesburg Memory
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Davidson Co. building was located at the corner of Main Street and Pine Street in downtown Hattiesburg. From about 1899 to 1932 it was the location of the John A. McLeod Department Store[1], and then on May 20, 1933, it became the Davidson and Mullinnix Department Store.[2]