Mississippi Music

From Hattiesburg Memory
Jump to: navigation, search

On February 5, 1946 Jim Johnson opened The Music Shop at 730 N. Main St. Later they moved to 111 E. Pine St. after outgrowing the original location. In 1985 they built the current store building on 39th Ave., just off Hardy St. Today they operate stores in Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Jackson, and Meridian. [1]

References

  1. http://mississippimusic.com/Aboutus.htm, retrieved November 27, 2006

External links